Billingford; A143 between Harleston and Diss, IP21 4HL
The mill is open on certain Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, check the website for details.
A five storey brick tower mill, built in 1860, with a boat-shaped cap winded by a fantail.It has four double Patent sails carried on a cast iron windshaft. The two pairs of millstones are overdrift.A third pair is housed on a hurst frame on the ground floor of the mill and can be driven by the engine..Please note: Opening dates may be subject to change due to the ongoing restoration at the mill. Please check with the website before visiting.